The Daughters of Khaine move with quicksilver speed, carving into enemies like a whirlwind of steel. As blades flash, the she-aelves shed their visage of cold and distant beauty, their ecstatic faces alight with each fresh kill. To them the clash of arms is the height of their religion, holy rites practised and perfected with all the considerable skill of aelf-kind. In their frenzy, Khaine’s worshippers are closest to their divinity, invigorated by his iron-hearted spirit and insatiable bloodlust. True to their merciless god, the Daughters of Khaine continue the slaughter until every last foe has fallen.
In the 88-page hardback Battletome: Daughters of Khaine, you’ll find:
- Dancing With Shadows: the expansion of the Daughters of Khaine from an obscure murder-cult to a developing and dangerous power after their leader Morathi’s journey from the World-That-Was to the mortal realms, the uneasy alliance of Morathi and Malerion and their joining of Sigmar’s Great Alliance;
- The Age of Chaos: exploring the Daughters of Khaine’s reaction to the rise of Chaos in the mortal realms, along with the relationship between Morathi and Slaanesh, and her part in extracting the aelf souls he has swallowed, turning them into followers;
- The Blood Must Flow: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Daughters of Khaine, from the Age of Myth to the present;
- War Covens of the Khainites: the organisation and sects of the Daughters of Khaine, along with background and heraldry for 5 Temples of Blood (Hagg Nar, Draichi Ganeth, the Kraith, Khailebron and Khelt Nar);
- Detailed background on the forces available to a Daughters of Khaine army;
-A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts, including including stage by stage examples of painting pale skin, hair, blood shards and hearts, banners designs and tattoos, blood, scales, wings, the Bloodwrack Shrine mirror, Sisters of Slaughter masks, and blades.