Azyr is a glittering realm of glowing palaces, fortresses and celestial cities ruled by the God-King Sigmar and peoples of many species -- mostly Men, Aelves and Duardin -- who took refuge in Azyr under Sigmar's protection during the bloodshed and anarchy of the Age of Chaos.
- Azyrheim - Also known as the Eternal City, Azyrheim is a celestial city and an ancient stellar metropolis shining brightly at the heart of the Celestial Realm. It is the last of the great cities of the Mortal Realms and within its walls Man, Aelf and Duardin coexist peacefully. The city stretches from horizon to horizon with countless districts each housing different cultures some even from the world before time. Many refugees from the Age of Chaos dwell here alongside each other and the native residents of Azyr. Sigmar rebuilt his armies here, preparing for the counter strike against Chaos.
- Sigmarion - Sigmar's greatest fortress standing high above the Celestial Realm and Mallus. From its highest spire Sigmar can look down on the whole of Azyr.
- Sigmaron - Sigmar's great palace city. The equipment of the Stormcast Eternals is created here, which is home to the many forges and laboratories of Sigmar and his servants.
- Sigmarabulum - The forge of the Six Smiths, where many of the weapons of the Stormcast Eternals are forged.
- Mallus - Mallus is the remains of the World That Was set in the firmament by Dracothion. It is from here that sigmarite is mined. Its energies are what make the Stormcast Eternals possible, reforged in the Chamber of the Broken World.
- Hallowguild - Freeguild city, from the Gate of Stars campaign.
- White Dwarf 75
- White Dwarf 76
- Age of Sigmar: Rulebook
- The Gates of Azyr (Novel) by Chris Wraight